[Harp-L] Slap - O - Matic repairs

I just answered an inquiry about an old S-O-M mic. Just as a reminder for any one who bought one of these mic's,
there is a lifetime (probably mine) warrantee. If you have problems I'll fix it at no charge. This obviously does not
cover cosmetic's or elements but anything else. I just thought I'd pass this on because I don't make the mic's anymore
and people may assume that I no longer fix them either. Your warrantee's are still good as long as you can track me down ;-)

Scooter

P.S.... If you bought one second hand I'll fix yours too. As long as it was made by me and not another mic builder.