Re: [Harp-L] Righteous Ricci rave

Michael Peloquin ha escrito:

From: Fernando Toral <ftoral@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
That is an opportunity a writer should not let pass, if you were to write
something outstanding about a harp player. You'll not convince me if you tell me
a harp player dances like someone else. Make an effort, search for words that
express the feeling about the music the artist plays.

F-
It might not convince you, me or harp players, or musicians in general -but the general public--that is who really matters--- they can relate to those references.

this is also the same public that would probably have a hard time telling the difference between fair harp playing (Tyler, Popper?) and someone great like JR.

It was also a visual description--something the video generation public can relate to.

A big newspaper EVEN MENTIONING a harmonica player who is TRULY GREAT and NOT A POSER---is a miracle in and of itself!

Michael Peloquin http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg http://www.harpsax.com