To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 12:35 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Low Low F? Sound Sample

I have one of the Seydel Low Low F harps. It's not a harmonica that lends itself to typical 2nd position blues due to all the low end bends. Fast songs are tough too because it can take a while to get the reed to go where you want it to. What it is good for is slow blues, especially in third position with all the octaves and blue notes that don't require regular bending below the 4 draw. I recorded this song this morning with an old midi track in Gm I had on my hard drive. It's about 2 minutes long. At about 1:15 you can hear me attempt the 2 & 3 draw bends. It's not the greatest mix, but I put the harp out front so you can really hear it.

http://tinyurl.com/6kekl

Mark