From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Pierre
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 5:12 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] 2004 Favorite CDs

Since things are quiet on the list, I was wondering what your overall favorite CD purchase of 2004 was:

Mine was: Up And At 'Em by Carlos Del Junco(2001). Its getting a lot of playing time.

I particularly liked the arrangement of "How High The Moon", brilliant, I aslo really like the Jazzy latin tunes, excellent rythms, very colorful phrasing. All tracks are excellent.

Pierre.