[Harp-L] RE: Favorite CDs

I for one have to say Ann Heche has very good taste... Chris Michalek's
Hey is for Horses is the most consistently musically interesting
harmonica CD I've heard in the last year (sorry to raise that thread
again).

Several have mentioned James Conway's Mouth Box: just before Christmas
James sent me a recording of his work with "The Sprigs," a CD of the
same name released before Mouth Box I believe. More brilliant work by
James (and others to be sure), mostly Irish again though not quite as
much harmonica as Mouth Box. But it does include a jaw-dropping
tongue-blocking, tongue-switching slap-to-the-side-of-the-head medley
that just has to be heard. You'll need to contact him directly for it,
as his website is no longer active (at least temporarily).

Howard Parks