[Harp-L] 2004 favorites

Harp wise - the most inspiration came from Mitch's ampcast site.

Favorite new CD (I bought 10 and gave them to friends)
Slim - interstate medicine (www.slimrocks.com)
    There is no harp on it, but I think it's amazing.

Favorite discovery - Charles Mingus - Live at the Bohemia
I've only recently been listening to jazz, but all the Charles Mingus stuff I've listened to has been great.

Hard hip-hop honerable mention: Rehab - Southern Discomfort (severe parental advisory)

Thanks to all of you for the inspiration!
Have a great year and if you're in NoCal drop a line.

Ned