[Harp-L] Re: (Harp-L) DigiTechs again

My schizo-mistake; I was thinking one thing and typing another.
I was actually thinking of the vocal processor.
Sorry, must be the recent heavy meals.
Rich said he will send an mp3, but (much?) later because of priorities.

Ludo

Richard Hunter wrote:
Ludo Beckers wrote:
<<I don't have an RP (yet), but might be tempted to buy one if the samples from the Vocal300 are good. Any way you can send mp3's?"

Ludo, two things worth noting here:
1) The RP series and Vocalist 300 are very different. << So sound samples from the Vocalist 300 will tell you very little about how an RP sounds.<<Regarding sound samples for the Vocalist 300, perhaps Rich B can supply.<<