Re: [Harp-L] re: fake those classics

Classical fake books are available (Hal Leonard?) that provide the melody
line, making it relatively easy to get the basic tune down. I own both of them.
Their are a good place to start. (Do a search on  <classical fake books> )Plus
they are a lot cheaper than buying a book of scores for the works in question.
here is one:
The Classical Fake Book
Over 850 Classical Themes and Melodies
In Their Original Keys
Melody / Chords / Lyrics

In a message dated 2/20/2005 1:02:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,