[Harp-L] Retuning a Hohner Autovalve 105

Tim and others,

I am thinking about tuning the 3 blow up a full tone on an Autovalve 105. I have done this on standard diatonics. I know I would have to tune both blow reeds up the same amount, since it is an octave harp. Are there any secrets for tuning these without damaging the valves?
Also, is there anywhere I could get a description of what reeds are where inside, or is it set up like a diatonic with blow reeds on top, draw on the bottom?

Barbara
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Coast to Coast Music