[Harp-L] Ebay Amps

I have been reading a lot of Positive & Negative posts
in regards to purchasing amps on ebay.
This was particularly interesting to me as I had already taken the leap of faith & sent my dollars out there.
Anyway I gotta say I am very happy as I just received a 70,s Fender Champ in mint condition
from the USA to Australia. I have saved about $300 including the cost of a step down transformer.
These amps are hard to come by down here so I a very happy camper.
Doug