RE: [Harp-L] 59 Bassman

If you are going to get a RI Bassman get the new LTD model.  It has a
tube rectifier and sounds great to my ear.  There is one available on
ebay right now.

I think the bassman although it sounds great, is too big for most
places. I really like my Fender Deluxe Reverb with the AB763 wiring.
I swapped out the original speaker in my amp for a celestion
greenback speaker.  I like the sound better than with the original
oxford. Coincidently Carlos del Junco current rig has the same
greenback.
I'd use the bassman for outdoor gigs but for most clubs the Deluxe is
has plenty power and tone.   Do not get one of the reissues because
they do not sound very good for harp.