[Harp-L] harp movie quest

hello,
i've find on the Art M Dane site, a list of Borrah Minevitch Movies.
Can someone explain to me, if I want to obtain a copy of this movy, how I should do ? Contact the Warner Bros. Pictures ?

thanx
Christophe

      Harmonica School (2 Copy rights) 1943 Borrah Minevitch - Dave Doucette - Carl Ford - Ben Burley - Ernie Morris - Hugh 'Pud' McCaskey - Sammy Ross - Etto Manieri - Pat Marquis - Frank Marquis - Bill McBride Stand-ins Stand-ins

First Copy right information:
10 minutes, sound. (Melody Master)
Credits: Director, Jean Negulesco Copy right: Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc.; Jan. 25, 1943; MP 13216
Second Copy right information:
10 minutes, sound. black and white, 35mm. (Melody Master Bands)
Credits: Director, Jean Negulesco Copy right: Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc.; Dec. 2, 1947; MP 2539