[Harp-L] AWSOME! - Digitech RPx400

Looking for an alternative from lugging around my amp and experimenting with different sounds I went on the advice of the group and found a good price ($145) on a like new Digitech RPx400.

THIS THING IS AWESOME!

There are a couple of stock factory presets that are ok for a likeness to an overdrive amp sound similar to my Bassman RI, Kalamazoo1, or Champ like the "Chunky" (#3)or the "Tweedy" (#21) but I am still experimenting with trying to customize a sound to get closer to a bluesy overdriven amp.

 There are a many, many options with this unit and I love being able to change sounds with a touch of a foot switch. You can add a slight hint of delay or totally change the sound or bypass the unit all together for a clean sound straight to the PA. You can even plug in multiple mics and output to the PA and to an AMP. I've only just begun to experiment but this unit is Killer!

If any of you guys can help me with achieving the amp sound mentioned above I would greatly appreciate it. Please drop me an e-mail...THANKS!