[Harp-L] DG Website / Jam Camp

Hi -

I just wanted to check in and mention my new website
is finally up, since many people have emailed and
asked me about it.

www.dennisgruenling.com

You can check out my microphones for sale (even listen
to them), sign up for lessons online, listen to my
radio show online (WFDU - Thursdays), check my
performance calendar, check out my CDs and even dig my
George Smith tribute page.

I don't like tacky advertisements, I just wanted to
make a mention of it since many people have asked me
when it would be going up.

ALSO - I had a great time at tha Jon Gindick Harmonica
Jam Camp in Atlanta. It was fun even for us
instructors! As an instructor, I must say it is a
great environment, laid-back, yet there is non-stop
learning going on. Well worth checking out if one
comes anywhere near you.

Thanks for listening
-Dennis Gruenling