[Harp-L] Morley ABY box with power boost

After a talk with Dennis Greunling a few years ago (after listening him play through two amps via an ABY box), I tried one but immediately was disappointed by the loss of gain and drive to each amp when using conventional ABY switches: virtually all of them I looked at failed to compensate for the output loss when the signal is split, killing the overdrive too much for my liking.
I see now that Morley makes a box with three outputs and an adjustable boost  to compensate for this problem. (  http://www.zzounds.com/item--MLYTRIPLER )
Has anyone in the group tried this $99 box?

Zig