Re: [Harp-L] do you know this film "Afterthought"

The recent documentary "Spellbound" (about a national spelling contest
for schoolchildren in the USA) also uses a score based mostly on
harmonica and guitar.  It's very well-done.

The movie "A Family Thing", starring Robert Duvall and -- I dunno, who's
the guy who supplied Darth Vader's voice? -- features some of my very
favorite Howard Levy work.  Not a lot of notes, but enough soul for an
entire congregation.

Regards, Richard Hunter