[Harp-L] Jackson Symphony letter

Just finished mixing a new CD called "Harmonica America" with vocalist
Phoebe Snow doing three cuts and Bernard Purdie playing drums on three
cuts.  Thank you Rob Paparozzi for hooking me up with both Phoebe and
Bernard!!
Let you know more about that when it's available.

Got a nice unsolicited letter from the Jackson Symphony.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com/main

Jackson Symphony Orchestra
Jordan Tang, Music Director
January 31, 2005

Robert Bonfiglio
c/o Mr. Joseph Pastor< Jr.
JPi Management
280 Katonah Ave.
Katonah, NY 15036

Dear Robert,

On behalf of the Board of Directors, Music Director Jordan Tang and
musicians of the Jackson Symphony, I would like to thank you for your
incredible performance on our January 21st subscription concert.

Your performance of the Villa-Lobos Concerto was outstanding ? beautiful
phrasing, amazing technique and remarkable musicianship.  Then to turn
around and give such a great blues performance just left our audience
astounded.

Thank you for taking the time to do the radio interviews.  I am sure it
helped our ticket sales.  Not only did we have a much younger audience
than is typical for a classical concert but we had many people in the
audience who had never before been to a Jackson Symphony concert.

I hope that you were able to get home without getting stuck in Atlanta
because of the snow in New York.  Hopefully, we can have you back soon to
perform that Elvis Medley.

Thank you for giving our audience and orchestra such an enjoyable
experience.

Sincerely,

Fran Goldman
Executive Director

This message was sent using I-2000 Web Mail.
http://www.i-2000.com/