[Harp-L] Jon Gindick's Jam Camp Atlanta Feb. 2005

I just attended Jon Gindick's Jam Camp in Atlanta Feb 11-13th 2005
and I have to say I am very pleased. I was concerned about if the
seminar would be worth the asking price. I have to say it would have
been worth twice the price. The amount of difference it made to my
playing in a short time was amazing. The people were great and
EVERYONE was pleasent. There were no big egos or people who tried to
hold back any trade secrets. There was so much talent there it was
easy to grow musically. I really enjoyed meeting Jon, Jason Ricci,
Dennis Gruenling, the Iceman and all of the students. I can't say
enough good things about the class and what a difference it has made
in my playing. If you get the chance to go you should definately do
it. You won't regret it. You will very quickly forget the cost as
soon as you realize the difference it makes and the benefits will
stay with you.

Just wanted to share,

Brian Purdy