[Harp-L] Shaker Madcat/Cherub

Hi,

it's not easy to get american harpmics in Germany. One which is sold here is
the Shaker Madcat. Searching the Web for tests I found one from 2001 where
it performed astonishingly bad concerning tone and weight. Does anybody use
it or has made bad experiences?
And I found a recent test of a new mic called Cherub from a company called
HarpWorks. The test was quite promising, but I cannot find this enterprise
on the web, do not know about price and where to get it. Any suggestions?

Klaus

--
Kirsten und Klaus-Dieter Linsmeier
Schelmengrubweg 49

Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail