Re: [Harp-L] Jimmie Wood

The only thing I have with Jimmie Wood on it is Bruce Springsteen's "Tunnel of Love" album. He's on one track, "Spare Parts" laying in some very nice harp.

I did a web search on Wood a while back and came up with the following site for a band of his that I believe is based in Europe:

http://www.imperialcrowns.com/

Today's quick search led me to this list of links to albums Wood played on. Megadeth? Who'da thunk?

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/artist/links/0,,533657,00.html#artist_name

Since one of those albums is a Jim Belushi project, that might explain why the same web search led me to the ABC Television site for their Belushi tv show "According to Jim." Since I've never seen the show, I've got no clue what the connection is, but apparently there's a band on the show and Wood is in it?

--
Colin Epstein

Smith, Richard wrote:

I have a "learn to play blues harmonica" type videotape set (2 volumes)
by Jimmie Wood, and I really like his playing. I would like to get some
CD's of his playing, but I can't find much of anything. Can anyone make any suggestions of CD's with Jimmie on them? Thanks.

Richard J. Smith
Wormleysburg,  PA