Re: [Harp-L] Demo CD

In a message dated 2/14/05 3:05:47 PM, haliwan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> If you were to make a "basement" recorded cd to use as a demo, how many
> songs would you
> put on it? What about 30 - 40 second snippets of each song also on same cd?

I would put 4 or 5 songs of different styles, but I think I'd take them all
the way through, not just snippets. (What the heck is a snippet, anyway?) I
wouldn't go extra long with solos, or get too carried away with the vocals, just
give people a good idea of what you might sound like if they hired you.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb