[Harp-L] hit the road jack.

Hi David.  Hope this will be of some help to you.  I play hit the  road jack
in a small acoustic band.  We do it in C minor...i use a Bflat  harp and play
in 3rd position,using the draw 1,4&8 as your tonic.  You  can also double up
on the bass line by playing tongue block chords... draw
1&4...draw2&5...blow3&6...draw3&7 in a walking bass  fashion. I'm sure it will sound sweet.  Once on
that stage you and your son  will go down a treat..no fear,best of luck and
let us know how you got on.   Little Al Price.