[Harp-L] Hit the Road Jack - Help Needed

I've been volunteered by my wife to accompany my
7-year old son on Ray Charles' "Hit the Road Jack" at
his upcoming piano recital.  I'm trying to do this on
a diatonic without using overblows/draws.  I've been
tootling around with this, but can't come up with
anything that sounds at all decent.  I'm going to be
in deep doo doo if I can't pull this off.  Any and all
suggestions gratefully accepted.

Many thanks.

David