RE: [Harp-L] Pro-Junior Noise
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Pro-Junior Noise
- From: "Priest, Jim" <jim.priest@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:28:46 -0000
- Thread-index: AcUQLNmhC1HjQ31aQV6fJULvRQ95jw==
- Thread-topic: RE: [Harp-L] Pro-Junior Noise
To those folk who responded to my plea for help with my hissing
Pro-Junior and suggested removing the top-middle screw from the rear
cover, I just wanted to let you know that Fender must have corrected
this design fault. I took the back off my Pro-Junior and reinserted the
screw to check - even fully screwed in without the back in place it
stops well short of the pots. So maybe someone somewhere is listening !
Anyway thanks for the responses.
I still have the damn hiss though ! It sounds somewhat like radio static
- and it may be my imagination but it does seem to vary slightly with
the orientation of the amp. I have heard stories of amps picking up
radio signals - is this a possibility would anyone say ? And if so,
what's to be done about it ? I guess I should really be on amp-l or
electronics-l with this !
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and