[Harp-L] Reply on small amps

For a small amp, 12 watts, full of tone, and I have sold over 30 of them
after total restoration, is the 1960's Kalamazoo. Ridiculous tone for a single
10", single EL84 amp. The model one and two are the ones to get, stay away from
the ones with brown wooden panel, a later year and not as good. Can get for
under $200 on ebay all day, if needed a $75 service can get it up to snuff. If
the original crappy CTS speaker is blown, have it rebuilt, it is the best match
for that amp, puts it to it's max and for harp that is optimal. The model two
has tremelo, only difference between model one and two. I used to be able to
get them for less than $150 but after letting the word out I cant even find
one. The black tolex can be brought back to new like condition using a black
vinly uphostery spray paint found at Pep Boys, leaves the grain in and everything.
Usually main big cap needs to be changed using 3 individual caps, but other
than that they are usually good to go. I have referred more guys than I can
count to that amp that have called asking about my 410, and if I were a money
hungry amp salesman of course you could tell someone your amp is what you need to
get that tone. That is why my price is not on the website, I want to make
sure I talk with each individual to properly assess their needs.