[Harp-L] Mick Kinsella/tongue roll

Thanks to everybody who tried to help me concerning this mysterious tongue
roll: a trill which should work without head or hand shaking and as the
name suggests is done with the tongue. I am soothed, that nobody could
imagine it and that most of you oscillate betwenn two channels via head or
hand shaking.

One who should know about this tongue roll is Mick Kinsella, an irish
harpist and author of a school, where this technique is used. Does anybody
know how to get in contact with Mick Kinsella?

Thank's a lot

Klaus

--
Kirsten und Klaus-Dieter Linsmeier
Schelmengrubweg 49

DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl