[Harp-L] Philadelphia Blues :-)

Sometimes, in spite of the best efforts of folks on Harp-L, there's just nothin' to do in Philadelphia, as Little Willy Oscar's song explains:

Philadelphia Blues
By Little Willy "The Worm" Oscar

I got the Philadelphia Blues and I got cheese steak on my shoes.
Yes, got the Philly Blues when I got that cheese on my blue suede shoes.
(I been checkin')
Shoulda bought me a half a pint and took the Grey Line Cruise.

"Now do the Connie Mack boogie man!"  (harp break)

I come from outta town and I don't know what to do
I come all the way from Trenton and I just don't know WHAT I'm gonna do.
(somebody HEP me!)
I could GO to Frankie's Mint but it would make me feel more blue.

She's a Philly Baby, you can tell by the way she talk.
Yeah, she's a sweet Philly filly, just listen to that little girl talk.
Her daddy must be a Mummer, you can tell by the way she walk.

 "Play yo banjo girl! (harp break)

If things don't get no better, I'll be Trenton bound.
Yeah, If things don't get no better, I'm sure I'll be Trenton bound.
And if Trenton ain't jumpin', I'm bound for Morristown.
And if Trenton ain't jumpin', I'm bound for ol'Morristown.
And if Trenton ain't jumpin', I'll be groovin' in Morristown.
(big harp finish)
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.