Re: [Harp-L] micropore alternatives?

Hi.

I would suggest not to even try it. Or better, I wouldn't suggest that you try it. If you take out all burrs from body and reedplate that might be there (quite unlikely) and if you assemble the harmonica correctly, chances are that it will be already airtight between reedplates and body. Try changing the gap and reed profile. It's what really matters.
All the best,
Fernando Bresslau

camposs@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

is there any alternatives micropore? my local drug store does not carry micropore.