Re: [Harp-L] On Tolerances

Pierre wrote:

<<I gap my stock harmonicas quite close and I tried embossing once with a
penny and noticed no difference. So either I did it wrong or embossing does
not do nearly as much as proper gapping and arcing of the reed.<<

Have you tried passing along the slots say about a dozen times? If that doesn't make a difference, you should probably apply a little more pressure.

Ludo