[Harp-L] live amplification

After roughly 20 years, the guitarist suggested I plug my mic into the #2 hole
of the old silverface Bassman. Huh. I can play quieter, gives me more volume
leeway. Also pulling the speaker back makes it easier to hear. We finally got
the volume down so we can hear. Funny that it's easier to hear when things are
turned down.

We had a guest on harp--a guy more experienced with old time music than rock. A
set up that's really a little too loud for me (forces me to play soft) wasn't
nearly loud engough for him.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm