[Harp-L] didn't mean to "dis" anyone

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your response. I listened to your sound files. No doubt about it, you're a harmonica wizard. I didn't mean to "dis" anyone on the list. I was just trying to state my opinion according to my own personal taste.I'm just saying I like vanilla but I don't particularly care for chocolate and it wouldn't really bother ME if Baskin-Robbins ran out of chocolate.There's really no accounting for taste, religion or politics.Something grabs you or it doesn't. I really do like those harmonica train sounds in bluegrass train songs though.
So sue me,
   CalSag
PS. Say, "hey" to all those good folks down in Australia for me, and tell those bad ones to SHAPE UP. :-)
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.