To: "Richard Olson" <CalSag1@xxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chris D'Amato" <cdamato67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] blues v. bluegrass jam formats

--- Richard Olson <CalSag1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess my question is - Is there a List niche that enjoys "Jamming the Blues" in the Bluegrass Jam format?

Coast to Coast Music has a discussion forum devoted specifically to
Bluegrass harmonica playing.  You can sign up if you are interested at
the following URL:

http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/general/forums.shtml

=====

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date: 2/3/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date: 2/3/2005