[Harp-L] Re:Embossing

Ludo wrote:

< With all respect for Siegfried, I believe he misunderstands what is meant
by the
< term "embossing"; it is NOT working at the reedtip end, but along the sides
of the slots.<

No, no, Ludo, I know exactly what "embossing" means. When you read once again
my
post of  Jan 27th you`ll find nothing what points to working the reedtip. In
the contrary,
I said eg.:

<< It (embossing) should be done on both plate sides. >

Then, I explained the why.

But, Ludo, I think that you have misunderstood where the embossing is
to be done:

< ........ but along the sides of the slots. >

No, no, not along the slot sides but at the slot end. Why do you think
Richard Hunter
used a coin for embossing? Because it matches exactly the slot.

Siegfried