To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:46 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] EV RE10

Since both Carlos Del Junco and Jason Ricci and Chris Michalek have been using the RE10, I couldn't resist buying one. I must say, it has a nice compressed tone for a vocal style mic. It was also smaller than I imagined. Is the RE10 the new harp mic favorite? Sorry if I excluded any pros out there that have been using this mic. Jim _______________________________________________ Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx http://harp-l.org/mailman/listinfo/harp-l