Re: [Harp-L] Re: Helge Tallqvist

From: <AV1901@xxxxxxx>
<<First - THANK YOU to whoever it was that posted the link to Tallqvist's website. Funny how personal taste is..... For my 2 cents, the cuts I was able to listen to from this harp player's site>>

Are you talking about http://www.helgetallqvist.com/ ? All I can get is what looks a bit like an amplifier with some knobs that move when I put my mouse over them, but they don't do anything when I click on them. Is there a link that gets you past the flash, or whatever the fancy stuff is that don't work, to plain old html links?

Peace and music,
Dave