Re: [Harp-L] Custom Harps or better quality Hohners

Don't go for XB40s, maybe get one, try getting some meisterklasses,
proharps from suzuki,   lee oscars or the new marine band delux if you
like marine bands at all. Try some out if you can and find out which
one you like best since there are people who love one various ones of
those and swears by them, or as I know I will get response about, some
people hate some of them.