[Harp-L] Hohner reed plates

I play almost all Golden Melodies with the exception
of the low octave SP20's.  I heard one time that the
brass reed plates from a Marine Band is the same as
that of a GM.  Is that true?  If I bought a Marine
Band could I put the reeds on my GM's?

It would be nice to turn some GM's into low harps by
doing this, or since there isn't a store in my town
that has GM's, pick up an emergency Marine Band for a
quick fix.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals