From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of billannette
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 3:04 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] NY blues

As long as we are talking about NYC and harp jams, can anyone recommend
good blues in Manhattan on Friday 9-9? We (that's my wife and I-not a
royal "we")will be in the metropolitan area that weekend, and the Friday
is the only chance we will have to catch any music. I used to hang out
at Chicago B.L.U.E.S on 8th Avenue, but it's long gone. Are there any
other blues clubs in Manhattan, and are there any harp gigs we could
listen to that night?
Any suggestions will be most appreciated!!

Bill