Re: [Harp-L] Katrina's Arena

After taking a direct hit last year which wiped out our town, then the insult of 2 weeks and 4 weeks later receiving 2 more glancing blows, I know how the people of the gulf coast must feel. I have been playing "Do you know what it means to MISS New Orleans" for the last few days in an effort to turn the tide. My heart goes out to all those poor souls in the path. While this is not harmonica related, I feel you can forgive me just this once, as a LOT of our greatest music was born there.

Joe Martin (dixie land chromatic player extrordinaire) lives in Metarie (a suburb of NOLa). I'm worried for him.
smo-joe