From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bobbie Giordano
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 4:55 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Katrina's Arena

All my deepest concern and heartfelt luckiest best wishes to all our dear
friends standing in Katrina's wrathful path.  Please be safe all!!!  Don't
mess with her!!  This one seems bound and determined to do some tragically
serious damage, so sorry to say.

It appears I may have ducked another big one as an outer band squall just
hurried thru Tallahassee, only a hinting reminder to me of what awaits so
many others in harm's way over the next few days.

I know I speak for everyone here, as we wish, hope and pray for all the luck
and safety in the world for you out there facing this very certain menace!

Please take care, friends!!
Scared for you all,

Bobbie