[Harp-L] Tabs : Days of Wine and Roses (12th pos.)

A few weeks back (or was it months ?) we had a discussion about 12th position and how to go about leanring to play in 12th. I mentioned that the jazz tune Days of Wine and Roses was instrumental in ghelping me get to grips with 12th, and incidentally it happens to be in F au naturel, which means it's the perfect tune to practice on everyone's favourite C harp. At the time I promised I would post the tabs on my weblog, and now it's done. You can find them at http://harmonica.typepad.com.

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com