Re: [Harp-L] Thank You

On 8/22/05, Buzz Krantz <buzzo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just wanted to send a special thank you to all of the people who
> attended my blues jams at the SPAH Convention this year.

   I was at the jam on Saturday night and I have to say the amount of talent
in the room was amazing. It was intimidating yet inspiring to be surrounded
by so many great players. I really liked how there was a feeling of
camaraderie instead of competition when trading licks. I can also say that I
had never before seen someone hold a video camera in his feet while laying
on his back with his feet over his head to record himself playing and not
missing his turn in the jam. That was hilarious…I am still laughing.

 Buzz, thanks for hosting such an incredible jam and congrats on the award.