[Harp-L] Harmonica Scales

Does anyone know a good source for harmonica scales? I know the major scale, 2nd position blues scale, and 3rd position blues scale, but theres a whole lot more out there. Has anyone put together a comprehensive list of scales for the harp?

I could of course get a music book, look up the standard scales, and see which ones I could locate on the harp. But I was hoping someone had already put this together.

Thanks,
Jim McBride