[Harp-L] embouchure questions

Hi All-

I am a beginner harpist, but an experienced trombonist. I have been advised that in bending, the only thing that matters is the shape of the tongue and the oral cavity. What about "pucker pressure" around the hole by the lips?
Do you, when bending, need more pressure around the hole to keep the air isolated, or do you keep the same pressure all the time, and just change the tongue placement?
I find myself using more lip pressure around the hole to get the deep bends, and I don't know if this is a bad habit, or not. I still have terrible tone on those 2 and 3 draw deep bends.

PS-Froggy will be proud of me for spelling embouchure right!!

bill