Re: [Harp-L] Popper & speed

Yes!  Jeff might be the fastest I;ve ever heard. Hyper Harp himself...
     buzz...........
Chris Michalek wrote:

Opppps, I meant to mention Jeff Grossberg

---- Original Message ---- From: Roscoharp@xxxxxxx To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Popper & speed Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:16:11 EDT

Michalek writes:

"I don't think Popper is all that fast. I know of a few harpers

that

can rip off blistering runs that are faster and  more musically
pleasing. I think too many people have resigned themselves to  the
fact that Popper is fast. I say not really."

Hey list (& Chris),

Popper IS all that fast!!

Not that speed matters in and of itself, but I've only heard a few

players

who even approach that speed & precission. Are there some players

out there I

don't know about?

later, Rosco
_may.be au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/) _______________________________________________