[Harp-L] Reviews of the Hohner Marine Band Deluxe

Hi, all.

I am in the middle of my vacations now and have just had the
possibility to use a computer to see your messages.

Thanks for all the reviews on the Marine Band Deluxe. It is great to
hear your experiences with our new product.

Someone mentioned mixed reviews and was confused. I imagine that this
is because of the different expectation levels of the players. To
clarify that, I would like to ask you to take a look at the message I
sent on Jan 31st about the Marine Band Deluxe. There I explained what
kind of harmonica the Deluxe was meant to be.

http://harp-l.org/mailman/htdig/harp-l/2005-January/msg00886.html

It is very clear that it won't be possible to do the job of a
customizer in industrial scale, but I am glad to hear that many of you
have appreciated the improvements made on the harmonica, and I have
taken note of the suggestions you made.

But at the moment I am on vacation (great jams in Köln, Solingen and
Osnabrück, unfortunately not Münster, hopefully in Berlin), and will
continue to deal with that when I get back to Hohner on Tuesday.

All the best,
Fernando Bresslau