Re: [Harp-L] No Apologies Necessary! Let's Keep on Chuggin'!

Ron (whew!),

Nice summary (?), haha. Fun to read, seriously.  I was interested in one passage in particular:

""I play in four distinctively different bands with styles that are different and far reaching. I had different amps for different situations. Now, I have one that covers them all to the maximum! I merely change mics (Thanks Tom!), swiftly arrange tubes."

Can you elaborate on this? What are the musical styles of the bands you play in, what amp/mics are you using, and how do you configure differently for each situation? I find that very interesting and it would be good to know.

300 words or less now....(just kidding, the more descriptive the better)

Bill Hines