Re: [Harp-L] SPAH jazz jams

I want to reiterate what Bobbie is saying here. I have never left the jazz jam to find the blues jam ending. There is always a couple of hours where Buzz is still at full strength for the blues jam after the jazz jam has finished. As a matter of fact, I think I have attended every blues jam since 1998 as well as every jazz jam.

Buzz and his excellent blues jam crew are real troopers and don't mind a few late comers. I and those chromatic players still awake also form a contingent at the blues jam. Of course they call us names and such sometimes ;-). (just kidding) However, they really encourage us to join in as much as we want to encourage diatonic players to join in the jazz. Take time out to do both.

If the late timing is difficult for you, I usually give a seminar in sleep deprivation starting about 1:00 A.M. at the blues jam. Beginners are welcome ;-).

Michael

Buzzy, you silly!  Check the times... jazz till 12:30am.
George will just be fashionably late, is all.

We'll get 'im!!!

See you soon,
Bobbie