Re: [Harp-L] photos

Ben

>Has anyone got any pictures of biggish groups of harmonica players all
>having a great time playing harp I could use?
>
>I need a couple for promotional activities.

There are three more Guinness World record events, following your successful attempt,
in the Aug issue of the NHL magazine, Harmonica World, which is currently being
distributed.

These range from 800 to about 1700 people. There was some press coverage. I did not
use any images.

There should also be some images from the last Asian Festival which was attended by
1000's of people.

Contact me offline if these might be of use.

Roger