[Harp-L] Re: Meteor

That's funny.  I had the exact opposite impression.  I
saw Hummel play through a Meteor a few months ago.  I
thought it had a great fat sound and it was plenty
loud enough.

Usually, I'm not incredibly impressed by equipment.  I
thought the Meteor sounded really nice.  I really
liked his sound through that amp.  I've heard Mark
play through a bunch of different 59 Bassman variants,
I thought the Meteor complimented his style the best.

I saw him a couple of nights ago sitting in at a local
jam hosted by RJ Mischo.  Hummel played through the
PA.  He sounded really good.  He sounds good no matter
what he plays through.

Joe

<Michael.J.Mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Saw Mark Hummel and Johnny Dyer a couple of months
go.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs